Creating voice and conversation
Introducing a new range of learning courses to your internal talent
Your business challenge
You are introducing new learning courses to your internal talent – few people went to previous courses, you're hoping the new courses will be more attractive and relevant
Create cross-company excitement for the new learning offer. Motivate talent so they understand the importance of personal development to the company and to themselves.
How Catie’s team would bring this result:
- Make a situation analysis with a communications audit: how do people currently know about learning and development? Why didn’t people attend the last courses? Is there a business case for the new courses?
- Identify the gaps – what’s missing in your employee communications?
- Devise a communications plan to fill the gaps that works with your current communications channels.
- Create branded tools that can be used company-wide to attract talent to the courses and communicate their value
- Execute the communications plan according to your resources
- Measure results and adjust where needed